Sports and Motor Performance research laboratory
– Coordinator: Assoc. Adrian NAGEL
– Research directions: team management in sports games, sports clubs, recreational physical activities in Romania, physiological and psychological approach to sports performance, marketing in sport, doping and ethics in performance sports, fitness training, competitive sports testing.
Sports, Physical Education and Society research laboratory
– Coordinator: Assoc. Simona PETRACOVSCHI
– Research directions: the history of Romanian sport, propaganda and censorship in Romanian sport during the communist period, physical culture, mass sport and sport for all, social integration of people with special educational needs, social reintegration of sportsmen, sport and ethnicity, Olympic movement in Romania.
Kinetotherapy and Medical Sciences research laboratory
– Coordinator: Assoc. Claudiu AVRAM
– Research directions: prevention and rehabilitation in sports pathology, rehabilitation in cardiovascular, respiratory, , degenerative and orthopedic-traumatic pathology etc., postural, body composition and effort capacity analysis.
Physical Education and Sports Didactics research laboratory
– Coordinator: Assoc. Mihaela FAUR
– Research directions: the game – a way of exercising, physical education programs, purpose and role of physical education in society, adapted physical education, biomotorical potential